iRobot Create® 2 Programmable
Program or build your own projects or start with our sample projects provided online. Create® 2 is ready to go, right out of the box, so there is no need to assemble the drive system or worry about low-level code. Other Create® 2 features include:
- Serial cable sends commands from a computer or other microcontroller to the robot
- Preprogrammed behaviors can be controlled via Open Interface Commands
- Built-in sensors allow the robot to react to its environment
- Drill template on faceplate shows safe drilling areas. Removing the faceplate exposes the serial port.
- Robot returns to Home Base® to dock and recharge. Rechargeable battery charges in three hours.
- Compatible with Roomba® 600 Series accessories including batteries, Home Base®, remote control and Virtual Wall®
What are some of the things I can do with iRobot® Create® 2?
- Program movements, sounds and the LED display, as well as read all of the robot's onboard sensors.
- Add an external computer or microcontroller with additional sensors and actuators to transform Create into exactly the robot you want. Add a camera to build your own camera bot!
- Use our 3D printable file to create a storage bin and ensure your additional electronics are safely housed within the robot's chassis.
Please post your technical question on these online forums and communities where Create developers are active. Your question may already have been answered. Robotics Stack Exchange Community
If you still have questions about the Create 2 Robot, we want to help! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: Communication on the forum and help email is conducted in English only.
Package Dimensions: 46.35 x 42.55 x 12.7 cm
Package Weight: 5 kg
Robot Dimensions: 34 cm in diameter, 9.19 cm in height
Robot Weight: 3.58 kg
What's In The Box:
- iRobot® Create® 2 Programmable Robot
- Rechargeable Battery
- Home Base®
- Communication Cable