iRobot Roomba® 681
• Seamless navigation: iAdapt™ Responsive Navigation uses a full suite of sensors to enable Roomba® to work its way in and around the nooks and crannies of your room.
• Detects dirt that could be missed: Uses acoustic sensors to detect high concentrations of dirt, dust and pet hair, and then performs focused cleaning where it's needed most.
• Cleans under sofas and chairs: The low-profile design allows Roomba® to clean under most furniture and along skirting boards, so dirt has no place to hide.
• Won't fall down stairs: Cliff-detection sensors allow Roomba® to avoid stairs and other dangerous drops.
• Cleans on a schedule: Roomba® can be preset to vacuum up to seven times per week, meaning your home can stay clean every day.
• Just press CLEAN: With just the press of a button, Roomba® gets to work with no programming required.
• Cleans all floor types: Roomba® automatically adjusts to clean carpets, tiles, hardwood and laminate floors as it moves through your home.
• Automatically docks and recharges: Roomba® is always ready to clean because it automatically returns to its Home Base™ between cleanings to recharge.
• Uses a combination of agitation, brushing and suction: The 3‐Stage Cleaning System uses a combination of three advanced technologies, balancing the use of debris extraction and vacuum suction.
• Sweeps wall edges and corners: The spinning side brush pushes debris into the path of the 3-stage cleaning system.
• AeroVac™ Filter: Captures fine dust and debris.
Can Roomba be used on thick carpets and hard floors?
Yes! Roomba picks up an amazing amount of dirt, dust, pet hair and other debris from your carpets and hard floors. Roomba automatically transitions from one floor surface to the next, including carpets, rugs, tiles, linoleum and hardwood floors.
How do children and pets react to Roomba?
Everyone's children and pets react differently; most tend to be curious at first, but get used to it pretty quickly. In fact, many customers write letters (and send photos) about how entertained their pets are with their new robotic friend. Roomba is ideal for keeping up with pet hair, crumbs and everyday messes that accumulate on your rugs and hard floors.
What’s in the Box
- iRobot® Roomba® 681
- Home Base™ Charging Station
- Line Cord
- 1 Dual Mode Virtual Wall® Barrier
- (2 AA Batteries included)
- 1 Extra Filter
- Owner’s Guide and Documentation Package
Package Dimensions: 47.5 cm x 42 cm x 14 cm
Package Weight: 5.6 kg
Robot Dimensions: 33.5 cm x 9.3 cm
Robot Weight: 3.56 kg
The iRobot limited warranty shall not apply to failures or problems which are caused by products or equipment not authorized by iRobot Corporation.